Waveshare DVK512 Raspberry Pi Expansion Development Board Supports with Raspberry Pi 3B/ 2B / B+ / A+ with various interfaces
- Raspberry Pi Expansion/Evaluation Board, features various interfaces
DVK512 is an expansion board designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates various components and interfaces for connecting external accessory boards. It’s ideal for Raspberry Pi evaluation and development.
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
What’s on the DVK512
- Pinheaders for connecting with the RPi
- UART interface: easily connects to UART modules such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- 8I/Os interface: easily connects to modules controlled by I/Os, such as 8 Push Buttons, Logic Level Converter, Mix Board, etc.
- SPI interface: easily connects to SPI modules such as AT45DBXX Dataflash, L3G4200D Board, etc.
- I2C interface: easily connects to I2C modules such as PCF8574 Expansion Board, PCF8563 RTC Board, LSM303DLHC Board, etc.
- Character LCD interface: for connecting character LCDs like LCD1602
- USB connector: USB TO UART, supported by onboard converter CP2102
- Power indicator
- User LEDs
- User Keys
- Potentiometer: for LCD1602 contrast adjustment
- RTC battery holder
- PCF8563: onboard RTC chip
- 32.768K crystal: RTC crystal
- CP2102: onboard USB TO UART chip, for debugging
- CP2102 jumper
- RTC jumper
- User LEDs jumper
- User Keys jumper
For jumpers above:
- short the jumper to connect to I/Os used in example code
- open the jumper to connect to other custom pins via jumper wires
The User Guide CD includes development resources listed as follow:
- User manual
- Schematic (PDF)
- Examples in C (Linux API source code)
- Development documentations (Raspbian configuration, C library installation)
- Raspbian (the configured system image for RPi)
Examples in C:
- LED (I/Os)
- Logic Level Converter (I/Os)
- JOYSTICK (I/Os)
- Key (I/Os)
- BUZZER (PWM)
- DS18B20 (1-WIRE)
- IRM (I/Os)
- LCD1602 (I/Os)
- PCF8563 (RTC)
- PCF8591 (AD/DA)
- LSM303DLHC (I2C)
- L3G4200D (SPI)
- CP2102 (UART)
- GPS (UART)
- DVK512 x 1
- USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable x 1
- 4-pin 2-pin wires pack x 1
- RPi screws pack (2pcs) x 1
USD 17.99/pieceUSD 11.99/pieceUSD 33.99/pieceUSD 22.99/pieceUSD 22.99/pieceUSD 26.99/pieceUSD 14.99/pieceUSD 14.99/piece
0 out of 5 (0 Ratings)
5 Stars (0)
4 Stars (0)
3 Stars (0)
2 Stars (0)
1 Star (0)
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Matrix Kit , special for NanoPI2 / Raspberry Pi other FriendlyARM Board
Adeept DIY Electric New RFID Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B/B+ Python with Guide Book 40-Pin GPIO Board Book diykit
US $106.99 / piece
Dual Motor Driver Module Board H-bridge DC MOSFET IRF3205 3-36V 15A Maximum Current up to 30A Green
Adeept Freeshipping 8-Channel Relay Module Shield with Optocoupler for Arduino Raspberry Pi 8051 diy diykit
US $32.80 / piece
Smart Electronics PCA9685 16 Channel 12 bit PWM Servo Driver I2C Interface for Arduino Raspberry Pi DIY Servo Shield Module
1 Set 2pcs Raspberry Pi Heatsinks Cooler Aluminum With Adhesive Heat Sink Set Kit For Cooling Raspberry Pi 3/2 Model B & B+
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.